This program provides up to $700 in deliverable heating fuel, which may be any of the following fuels:
- Fuel Oil
- Heating Fuel Pellets
where this is the main, and only, heating source.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Fuel supply at, or below 30%, and household members are in danger of losing their only safe and adequate source of heat
- Income at, or below, guideline. CLICK HERE to see guidelines for this program.
- Saginaw County Resident
To apply for service, bring:
- Picture ID for all family members 18 years and older
- Social Security cards for all family member
- Fuel bill with Company name, address and phone number
- Verification of current income (past 30 days) for all family members 18 years and older (those in the household that have no income must sign a self declaration form.
For further information or assistance, call 989-753-7741 ext. 219 or
CLICK HERE to email Deliverable Fuel